Is Your Business Artificial Intelligence Proof?
Can Your Business Stand the Test of Time?
5 Thought Provoking Questions on AI in Business
There are new robots being built every day. Volkswagen just finished a 1 billion dollar deal with Uber to sell self-driving cars to replace the drivers. So long are the days of the Uber drivers, it will soon be replaced by self-driving cars, cutting the biggest overhead for Uber.
Whole Food is also testing the cashier free model at their California branch where customers can walk in and out without having to go through the long cashier’s line. There are even talks about artificial intelligence being built to replace certain jobs that attorneys are performing. So many industries will soon be replaced with artificial intelligence. That means it is time to act fast!
There will be many jobs that will be replaced with artificial intelligence and it is imperative that you take the time to carve out how your business can survive throughout this rapid upcoming change. Here are key considerations to take into account to make sure your business still stands the test of time despite the artificial intelligence advancement.
1. Do you have a product or service offerings that will provide an experience that will be difficult to mimic using virtual reality?
2. Are your products and services ones that absolutely requires human thought processes and analysis that cannot be adopted and reverse engineered by artificial intelligence?
3. Are your products and offerings ones that can provide solutions in the event that the artificial intelligence software has hiccups?
4. Are your product offerings in a service industry that require a human touch?
5. Is your product offering one that can “cut the middle man” and directly benefit the end user?
As of now, no one has the answers as to how far artificial intelligence will advance and what exact jobs it will replace. It is important to be on the offense and be prepared for what is to come, stay abreast of the newest developments and stay ahead of the curve. Who knows? With our rapid technological advancements you may decide to add a new product or service offering to your repertoire or start a whole new business that is centered around AI.
Be open and as the saying goes Stay Woke !